Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love is on the Side of the Highway


 My name's Allison Charmaine, and this is who I am: I am a unique individual with an original personality, a confident influential, a spiritual supporter, quite often a silly person with a sense of clean humor, an extremist and optimist, a guitarist, an illustrator and painter, an author, a Canadian and a Texan at the same time, often a feminist, a pro-life and pro-Israel republican, a bible school student, an ATV junkie and of course, most importantly, a Christian.

I write blogs to testify what God has done for me in my life and share what I've learned for other people who care to read them, and there has been a lot of things I've learned since. I graduated in Texas and moved across 5 states into a country inhabited by frost giants, trusting God that attending a small, infamous bible school in Manitoba, Canada is where He wanted me to be. Well, I decided after all of this, it's high time to open a new chapter in my life and create a new blog to welcome all my new stories.

The Fine Life. Of course, not everything is fine and it won't always be, but if there's anything I've learned through this whole extreme transition in my now-independent life, is that if I look for it, I will always find that I have a fine, fine life.

I'm sure even if Jesus had a flat tire and was stranded on the side of the highway, he would still be grinning and telling Himself, "Every day I find it's a fine, fine life." Why should I doubt I can think just like this? Just the fact that Jesus lives inside of me, God Himself inside of me, is proof enough as is, that I really do have a fine, fine life!

And so, as I start to write new blogs, I'll show you why I have a fine, fine life--and so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment